Our adult classes are safe & professional for ages 14 & over. Seasoned yogi’s may come to any class each week….does not have to be the same teacher or class! Create your OWN schedule! Beginners, check our are next Beginners Series or see other choices we have for you!Click here
for our physical posture levels.
Need help choosing a membership?
Check out ourMembership Guidelines
* Family Share available: You and your spouse, sibling or child may share a 10 pack if you reside under same address!
- Drop in anytime – $15
- 10 Classes | $100 (93 days to use)
- 3 Months Unlimited $285
- *New* lower price for our anniversary year! Monthly unlimited (also freeze-able) $69/mo (= $19.50/week!) Click Here
- Meditation 5 Classes of 1-Hr or 45min – $40 ($10 Drop in)
- Student (College & under 18) 10 classes/10 weeks $60
- Sorry, we can no longer accept American Express/Discover
Specials (New to Us)
- 4 Classes for $25 – expiry 30 days.
- $39 for one month (1 per day max)
- Excludes: Kids/Family Yoga, Workshops/Events and Classes Series.
- Please Arrive 10-15 mins early your first visit.
- Specials are for students new to our studios.(Cannot combine specials/Discounts)
- Specials are Cash/Check preferred.
- Learn about our Class Levels: Click Here
Give the Gift of Peace
You can easily create and print your Gift Certificate right from your account. They are also available at either location or call 585-861-YOGA for over the phone payment and we will email or mail you the certificate!
- Visa/MasterCard ($50 Minimum preferred)
Scholarship & Work Study
About Our Scholarship Program
Grounded By Yoga has always had a policy of turning away no student due to financial constraints. If you are a current full time student or experiencing unemployment, you may apply for financial assistance. The Grounded By Yoga work-study program is for people who are passionate or curious about yoga and want to be more involved in the Grounded By Yoga community.To be considered for a scholarship, please email us requesting scholarship application.
How to Contribute to the Scholarship Fund
Current students have the option of adding to their class package to contribute to the scholarship fund. In addition, Grounded By Yoga will periodically hold special classes and benefits to fund the scholarship fund. Please inquire if you’re interested in helping sponsor a student in need. Thank you for supporting the “Grounded By Yoga Students in Need” Your gift will ONLY be used to support students and clients receiving financial aid or scholarships. Your gift will be acknowledged in our monthly newsletter (unless you prefer to remain anonymous). The recipients are not told from whom their particular scholarship / financial aid comes. Give any amount you choose ( ALL goes ONLY to serve those who are eligible to receive financial aid or scholarship or work-study program), if interested in a more substantial donation, use our contact page and we will forward our tax deductible contribution form. Bless you for your help!