Thank you for visiting….If teaching Yoga is our path, please read on.
We believe in being a Sanctuary for All Hearts and dedicated and committed to helping the student on their journey. We believe that Yoga is for healing and not intended as an exercise for “the fit”.
Lotus Grove Center, 1 Wellness Way, E.Bloomfield
Billiards Square, 514 South Main St Canandaigua
Meditation guide a plus. (Yogic meditation preferred over Buddhism – GBY has been a non-dogmatic studio and prefer to maintain that openness)
Seeking Yoga Instructor who is:
~ Intent on establishing and building a long term teaching practice who have an appreciation for the importance of consistency
~ Caring about their students (responsible to be there for them)
~ Grounded and Mature in spirit. (seeking long/indefinite terms desiring connecting deeply with students)
~ Experienced (are comfortable teaching and sharing your guidance)
~ RYT or IAYT status is current
~ Open to full time teaching through additional classes and our office/retreat calls after an 12-18 month placement.
Payment is 50% plus quarterly “paybacks”.
in your response please let us know:
- Your desired salary and length of commitment
- Your experience
- Your schooling
- Your schedule availability – does it suit our needs above?
- How many classes you desire
- Something special about you! (no wrong answer here)
- How many years of yoga and or meditation experience do you have?
- Do you live within 30 minutes of the studios?
- Do you have the following license or certification: RYT or IAYT?
Serious inquiries only.
Lets talk soon.