JOIN US! $1 Classes! May 19,20,21
How to Register:
Visit our Website Calendar, find the class you want and click “Join Us”
****Very Important*** Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have been to our studio before, you probably already have an account that we set up for you. Simply request “Lost Password” and it will allow you to set up a password under the email you gave to us at that time. Duplicate accounts will cause us to not see your registration.
****If class is full*** the booking button for that class will indicate that it is full. Feel free to find another class that has availability.
Note: This is an self-booking event. We will not be able to field phone calls or emails during this time. Drop-in fee is $5 (discounted from $14).
- Due to the popularity of these classes, they tend to fill up quickly and are assigned a $1 good faith fee. At check-out you can purchase $1 per class or $7 for all classes. Be sure to book your classes after your purchase! $1 Registration ends 24 hours before each class. No refunds for special events. Ages 14 and up.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15-20 MINUTES EARLY – We cannot start the class until you come and complete a special intake form for the class. Studio door will be locked for the start of each class. Normally we don’t mind late arrivals at all, but need to for this event.
- DURING – There will be many, many assists! Enjoy them! We also will be taking a small amount of pictures of the event for our website.
- AFTERWARDS– we ask you to complete a feedback form and you are welcome to have a bite to eat and enjoy our waterfall garden (if weather permits).
Why Reserve Your Class?
- So we can have enough to eat for everyone!
- So our teachers can prepare for the group size!
- Some give gift give-a-ways and/or handouts.
- So we have enough props etc..
- We will limit ALL classes (22-30 students, depending on class).
What are “Class Postural Levels” ?
- Open to All/No Experience needed: Just as it indicates. Beginners and Experienced can attend. Extra instructions will be provided.
- Experienced Needed: Students must possess experience in yogic breath as well as principles of alignment and bandha use.
- Hot Yoga (YogaMelt): Fluent in Pranayama and Principles of Alignment. No exceptions. (Sorry, so expecting Moms for our YogaMelt class)
- Each class will have several assistants practicing their prop usage and body assists! Enjoy!
- All classes ages 14 and up!
“MOVE BREATHE MEDITATE”
CLASS THEME: “We Are One”
Open to All
Friday, May 19th 5:45 p.m
Connect with your community in this class as we join our collective consciousness. First we’ll explore opening the body then dive into some yogic breathwork and then anchor with meditation. This class is sure to raise your vibration with like-minded beings!
“They live in wisdom, who see themselves in all and all in them. Who have renounced every selfish desire and sense-craving tormenting the heart.” -The Bhagavad Gita
CLASS THEME: “From Pieces to Peace”
Open to All
Friday, May 19th, 7:30-8:45pm
Allow your entire practice to be enjoyed down on the mat using various props for a deeper release and relaxation. This gentle and nourishing restorative inspired class will soothe the mind and body, and leave you feeling calm and collected. Soften your heart and connect with your breath as you surrender into delicious postures.
““Still your mind in me, still yourself in me, and without a doubt you shall be united with me, Lord of Love, dwelling in your heart” ~ Bhagavad Gita
CLASS THEME: “Now….. In This Moment“
Open to All
Saturday, May 20th, 8:30- 9:45am
A gentle yoga experience that will allow you to connect the mind body and spirit in a nurturing, relaxing way. We will incorporate standing poses, seated stretches and gentle hip openers. Come relax your mind and body with us.
“When you move amidst the world of sense, free from attachment and aversion alike, there comes the peace in which all sorrows end, and you live in the wisdom of the self.” ~ Bhagavad Gita
CLASS THEME: “The Power Lies Within”
Saturday, May 20th, 10:15-11:30am
The potential to bring awareness to capacity within you is a joyful movement. Experience a practice that will encourage your intention and leave you with knowledge that freedom lies within you.
“The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters.” ~ B.Gita
CLASS THEME: “The Choice to Make Choices”
Experience in Pranayama Alignment, Bandhas
Sunday, May 21st, 8:30-9:45am
Yoga melt is a class offered in a tropical climate that encourages the body to move and stretch resulting often times in a more fluid transition through postures and a deeper stretch. This class will promote free thinking, independent decision making and as always working to become more aware of your body, and begin to recognize you may be capable of more than you initially thought possible.
That which seems like poison at first, but tastes like nectar in the end – this is the joy of satva, born of a mind at peace with itself ~Bhagavad Gita
“DEEP RELEASE YOGA”
CLASS THEME: “Forgiveness:Freeing the Heart”
Open to All
Sunday, May 21st, 10:15-11:30am
Join us for a Yin Yoga Inspired journey that enhances the natural range of motion in the joints through longer holds that foster breath awareness, stillness, and body-connection. Expect to strengthen the flow of energy and improve emotional well-being. Participants may experience a sense of Deep Release as they tend to and become aware of what the body and heart are speaking. Yin postures invite us to find its full potential and “rest” in that space with our breath to help steady, and ground ourselves.
“If you want to see heroic, look to those who can forgive.” Bhagavad Gita
CLASS THEME: “New Beginnings”
Open to All
Sunday, May 21st, 12:00-12:45pm
This meditation session will assist you in finding a comfortable position for meditation. I will then guide you into your awareness to accept what is while releasing from inattention.
““When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering, like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.” ~ Bhagavad Gita