JOIN US! $1 Classes! March 1,2,3!
Would You Like To Join Us?
Our teachers are graduating soon and are ready to share their gifts!
Visit our Website Calendar, find the class you want and click “Join Us”
****Very Important*** Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have been to our studio before, you already have an account that we set up for you. Simply request “Lost Password” and it will allow you to set up a password under the email you gave to us at that time. Duplicate accounts will cause us to not see your registration.
****If class is full*** the booking button for that class will indicate that it is full. Feel free to find another class that has availability. Note: This is an self-booking event. We will not be able to field phone calls or emails during this time. Drop-ins (those that aren’t pre-registered) will be at $5 per class if space allows.
- Due to the popularity of these classes, they tend to fill up quickly and are assigned a $1 good faith fee. Once purchased, make sure you book your class(es) after your purchase! $1 Registration ends a few hours before each class. No refunds for special events. Ages 14 and up.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15-20 MINUTES EARLY – We cannot start the class until you come and complete a special intake form for the class. We normally do not mind late arrivals for our classes, however for this event, late arrivals will have to wait for the next class. Thank you for understanding.
- DURING – There will be many, many assists! Enjoy them! We also will may be taking a small amount of pictures of the event for our website.
- AFTERWARDS– we ask you to complete a feedback form and you are welcome to have a bite to eat and enjoy our waterfall garden (if weather permits).
Please Note: This is still a training weekend and as well as the event going on – we are unable to answer any phone calls/emails.
Why Reserve Your Class?
- So we can have enough to eat for everyone!
- So our teachers can prepare for the group size!
- Some give gift give-a-ways and/or handouts.
- So we have enough props etc..
- We will limit ALL classes
What are “Class Postural Levels” ?
- Open to All/No Experience needed: Just as it indicates. Beginners and Experienced can attend. Extra instructions will be provided.
- Experienced Needed: Students must possess experience in yogic breath as well as principles of alignment and bandha use.
- Experience Desired: While we prefer you hold experience as in above, we can allow minimal experience.
Our Teachers-in-Training are:
Friday, March 1 5:30-6:45pm
Come join us for a mixed level 1 and 2 class that will be filled with a delicious blend of sweet and tangy twist poses, spicy balancing and stabilization poses, and heavenly hip openers for a most decadent pot luck buffet of yoga. You will leave this class with your mind, body and soul fulfilled and satisfied.
“When the mind is without desires and obsessive thoughts, it can firmly rest in the Self.” ~Bhagavad Gita
“EASE INTO YOGA”
Open to All
Friday March 1, 7:15-8:30pm
Seeking to experience yoga? Soothe your body and mind with gentle poses and connection to your breath. Nurture yourself by experiencing the ease in which yoga can offer you both physical and mental release.
“Little by little, through patience and repeated effort, the mind will become stilled in the Self” ~Bhagavad Gita
Open to All.
Saturday, March 2 8:30- 9:45am
Come explore the gentle side of yourself as we move to rediscover the softer pace of life. This class will give you the chance to dive into a connection with your inner self as you move your body with softness and ease. Are you ready to explore what this gentle connection has to offer?
“Set thy heart upon thy work, but never on its reward” -Bhagavad Gita
“HIPS, HIPS, HIPS”
Saturday March 2, 10:15-11:30am
That’s right! Our focus will be simply Hips! Whether you’re an athlete, dancer, or hiker…or spend time sitting in the car or at work…enjoy a series of hip-openers. Give your hips the extra love they deserve. 🙂
“How can there be happiness without inner peace” ~ B.Gita
Sunday March 3 9:30-10:45am
Bring joy and happiness to your practice! This playful, full-body vinyasa flow class features strong, fluid movements and transitions. We’ll keep the practice light and balanced by finessing alignment and soaking in ease-ful poses. This class will leave you feeling light-hearted, with a sense of freedom, peace, renewal, and joy!
“Abandon all attachment to the results of action and attain supreme peace” ~ Bhagavad-Gita
“MOVE, BREATHE, MEDITATE”
Open to All
Sunday, March 3 11:15-12:30pm
We begin by opening up to experiencing/learning accessible movement to help guide us to feel more open to whatever exists in our lives at this time. And then, comprehensive pranayama – ‘evoking our vital life force” and finally, we will close with a meditation to relax and energize our inner power.
“Left to itself, the mind goes on repeating the same old habitual patterns of personality. By training the mind, however, anyone can learn to step in and change old ways of thinking; that is the central principle of yoga” ~Bhagavad Gita
“RELAX INTO PEACE”
Open to All
Sunday, March 3 1:00-2:15pm
Relax into peace, exactly how it sounds! Come join me and prepare for your week ahead. I will guide you into a mindful state with easeful postures. We will play with many (provided) props to give you all the support you will need to sink right into each moderately long held relaxing pose. Namaste
“Little by little, through patience and repeated effort, the mind will become stilled in the self.”- Bhagavad Gita