Host your workshop, class or seminar at our beautiful locations in East Bloomfield or Canandaigua! Both spaces are designed and decorated with serenity in mind.
Hourly rentals include…
- Restroom and Supplies
- Small Fridge
- CD/Ipod System
- Air Conditioning
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Desk Use
- 12 Chairs
- Wireless Internet
- Laptop Computer
- Off Street Parking
- Kitchenette and Eating area
- Use of Peace & Waterfall Garden
- Picnic Supplies
- Yoga Prop Use
- Other private rooms
- Fireplace in Studio
- Coffee/Tea Pods
- Groups over 12
- Wellness/Yoga/Meditation Services onsite
We offer two convenient pricing options for hourly rentals:
Option 1 Flat Rate – $25 Per Hour
- You promote and maintain your revenues above rental rate
- Need more than an hour? 4 Hours $60, 8 Hours $100.
- Your responsibility to collect payments
- To reserve your space, rent is prepaid plus a Security Deposit of $50 (refundable).
Option 2 Percentage Rate
- GBY assists in your promotion.
- 50% of revenues collected (minimum $50 prepaid)
- 8 week lead time needed.
- $50 Non-Refundable Deposit required ahead of time (applied towards 50%)
- Some events may only qualify for Option 1 if GBY isn’t confident about being of help for marketing.
- Shoes are not allowed in either studio. We have a place for your clients to remove them and get comfortable!
- Chairs are limited. Please reserve ahead of time.
- GBY team members may choose Option 1 at 40% (instead of 50%) and book private sessions at a reduced rate. GBY team is not up-charged for use of Yoga props.
- Please know what is included and what is not included
- Damages and/or non prepaid upcharges are deducted from deposit.
- For either plan it is very important that the block of time you choose includes from the time you walk in to the time you lock up. We book back-to-back events. Due to overages in the past, we will charge an early entry/late exit fee of $50 per 30 minutes.
|A||120+ sq. ft.||$250/month||Interior/Exterior Windows Dimmer Lights First Floor, Use of Reception room||Occupied|
|B||200+ sq. ft.||$350/month||2 Exterior Windows First Floor Can create 475 sq. ft. space with 2 yr lease ($415) Use of Reception room||Occupied|
|C||120+ sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor, Use of Reception room||Occupied|
|D||120+ sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor,Use of Reception room||Occupied|
|E||150 sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor||Occupied|
|F||150 sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor||Occupied|
|G||150 sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor||Occupied|
|H||150 sq. ft.||$225/month||Exterior Window Dimmer Light First Floor||Occupied|
|I||565 sq. ft.||$650/month 2 Year Discount Available||2 Exterior Windows Dimmer Lights Own Sink
1st Floor near entrance.
|J||2100 sq. ft.||$1400/month Extended Discounts||Lobby and Large Yoga Studio Restroom Dimmers 5 Windows Many Extras||Occupied|
|K||600 sq. ft.||$550/month 2 Year Lease||Newly Finished,Microwave and Fridge. 2 Windows||Occupied|
|M||710 sq. ft.||Negotiable Semi-Finished||Separate Entrance Lots of Light High ceilings New Arched Windows & Door. Rustic.||Occupied|
Yearly Rentals Include…
- Large amount of off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessibility for 1st floor
- Reception/Waiting area
- Updated bathrooms (one with shower)
- Website visibility
- Outdoor Sanctuary (small upkeep fee – optional)
- Beautiful updated building/restrooms
- Friendly and peaceful environment
- Building management within 15 minutes.
- Easy access from Victor (6 mins) and Canandaigua (10 mins)
- Classroom/Group Space Access (additional fee applies)
- Disposable items related to the normal usage of the common areas, i.e. bathroom needs, etc.
- Utilities including, electric and water (Wi-Fi avail to share – approx. $10)
- Air Conditioning (programmable for your needs)
- Snow Removal
- Our toll free phone number that forwards to your own number of choice
- Cleaning Services (excludes your own room)
- Trash Removal
- Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance
- Discount & First refusals as vendor/exhibitor participation, at the Finger Lakes Natural Living Fair.
- Quarterly inclusion in e-newsletter, mailed to over 3,500 individuals