Open to All Students
Meditation classes are best received when you continue for 8 consecutive weeks. We welcome you and help you find the perfect Meditation position for your experience.
- SUNDAYS in Bloomfield. Monthly Restorative Yoga Workshops= very meditative, with Teresa. 2 Hours and 15 minutes. $35 . Pre-registration highly recommended.
- SUNDAYS in Canandaigua. Meditation with Michael. 11:50-12:30pm. Meditation class You may attend the 10:30am Gentle Yoga class and pay just $5 extra for this extended relaxation! Meditation only: $10
- MONDAYS in Bloomfield. Meditation with Michael. 7:00-7:45pm. $10
- TUESDAYS in Bloomfield: 5:45pm-6:45pm “Relax Into Meditation” with Sandy. Meditation follows restoring prep postures to enhance your experience as well as freely accepts requests for any inner work you may be seeking. A signature Candlelight class of Grounded by Yoga! $14 drop in or 10 classes for $100.
- WEDNESDAYS in Bloomfield: Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday in Bloomfield Sandy is offering a 30 minute Meditation class 10:50am – 11:20. You may attend the 9:30am Gentle Yoga class and pay just $5 extra for this extended relaxation! Meditation only: $10
A Special Meditation Events & Programs
“Release Into Peace”
Guided By Sandy Blessings to you…… March 26th 2018 at 6:30pm will be my annual “Release Into Peace” meditation. This year it shall be combined with Restorative Yoga! Each year we gather our pasts, worries, fears, griefs, pains, heartaches and accept and embrace their lessons. Any part of our lives that refuses to be our teacher and instead desires to dim our light shall be released. You will be given an experiential opportunity to celebrate this letting go-ness so that we make room for our own spaciousness. Create synchronicity through mental vibration. Experience is never needed, but a willing heart is. $20 before Feb 10th or $25 drop in. See you then.
“Mind In Series”
Guided By Sandy MEDITATION 5 Part SERIES. Designed to help the beginner and advance the practitioner. 2018 dates yet to be announced. This 5-part Series will ease you right into finding that quiet, peaceful space within. Sandy will assist you in finding a comfortable meditation position that suits your body best. Each week we will build upon different ways we can cultivate a clear awareness of our true nature. The session will end in an informal and optional dialogue of our experiences, questions and feedback. No experience necessary, but a willing heart is a must! Recommended: All 5 sessions. Attendees coming to all 5 sessions will have option to continue into more advanced meditation practices. 5 Sessions for $35 $10 Drop In (Pre-registration appreciated – Click Here) About Sandy: Sandy first found Transcendental Meditation with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1973 at the age of 11. It was this period of life that changed the way she saw everything. It has been her path to share with you the peace one can find from Meditation.
On Mindfulness Practices...
So recently was asked….. “what’s all this talk lately about Mindfulness Meditation and Mindfulness in general?” Mindfulness is a technique from the religion – Buddhism. Grounded By Yoga stays with the yogic techniques. This allows us to go deeper, father whereas Mindfulness awareness can keep us in the same groove, just digging deeper awareness, resulting in a place of “stuckville”. The yogic meditation practice goes BEYOND mindfulness/awareness. Let us take you there! Grounded by Yoga remains non-dogmatic – therefore allowing you to choose your desired path to spirit. Yoga Meditation is the art and science of systematically observing, accepting, understanding, and training each of the levels of our being.,such that we may coordinate and integrate those aspects of ourselves and dwell in the direct experience of the center of consciousness. Please Note: Mindfulness practices are not recommended for trauma thrivers.