Calm & Sense Virtual Classroom for: Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Breath Class & Restoring classes.
These classes are like our “normal” interactive classes not just a video of “us” doing hatha yoga or meditation, so feel free to enjoy the community feel!
(Go to our live booking calendar below and find a class you are interested in coming to. If you use Google Chrome browser it may ask you to accept “cookies” – its perfectly normal!!! When using our booking calendar – see the Filter for “DIGITAL LIVE”. That will display all our “Calm & Sense” class options).
- Download Zoom. (it is free to you!)
- If you are new here, you need to create an account and pre-register your first class. All others, we truly prefer you pre-register but it is not required.
- If you need to make a purchase – do so online or give us a call for other options.
- Join class 5-10 minutes prior to start so we can begin on time
- To avoid needing a password – enter Zoom class directly from url address listed next to class on printable Zoom code document (or use password gby1234 if prompted).
- If you end up in a “waiting room” teacher will place you in class shortly.
- Video is required so the teacher can see you.
- Place your view on “speaker view”.
- Microphones should be muted by class start time.
- If arriving late, please mute your microphone before entering.
- Concerns? Issues? Questions? (585) 861-9642.
- PRINTABLE CALENDAR & ZOOM CODES