Prices & Packages
Our adult classes are safe & professional for ages 14 & over and are a full 75-80 minutes
Seasoned yogi’s may come to any class each week….does not have to be the same teacher or class! Create your OWN schedule! Beginners, see our choices we have for you! Feel free to inquire about classes if you need help choosing.
Membership Guidelines (please read before purchasing)
Our Current Passes:
- 10 Classes | $ 95 (10 Weeks)
- 10 Classes | $105 (3 Months)
- 10 Classes | $115 (4 Months)
- 3 Months $385*
- 6 Months $690*
- Drop In $12 ($13 online)
- Student (ages 14 -18) 10 classes $60 (check/cash only)
- Yoga Stretch Express $7 (check/cash only)
- Spin & Stretch $11 (check/cash only)
Specials – try us out! (new clients)
- 4 Classes for $25 – expiry 28 days. (check/cash or $26 online price with CC)
- $39 for one month* (check/cash or $41 online price with CC)
- See this page for further details
*Unlimited & plans and specials are not freezable, refundable and are subject to one class per day. Family Share available for our 10-packs. Just Ask!
Give the Gift of Peace
Printable Gift Certificates right from your computer…...Enter our Store Here. Go to the little menu that says “Gift a Loved One”
- Visa (NON rewards** card desired)
- MasterCard (NON rewards* card desired)
- $50 Minimum for charges preferred
**Whats a rewards card? If your credit card earns you rewards, that’s a rewards card. The credit card company doesn’t pay for these rewards, its merchant does, (us). We usually have to pay the credit card company 8% of the sale so they can pay you your rewards. As a small business, we request that you offer to us non-reward cards only, unless you are in a bind, then that is simply ok!)
We love when you arrive 10-15 minutes early if you are making a purchase or are new to our space!
Please note that some classes (Meditation and Special Workshops) the door will be locked 5 minutes after the start of the session.
During the winter months (or ANY time for that matter) if you are running late, know that we are all ok with that! Just enter quietly and softly unroll your mat! Your instructor will get any props you may need. We understand busy schedules and our sometimes tricky roads here in New York!
Need a Scholarship?
Scholarships and Work Study
About Our Scholarship Program
Grounded By Yoga has always had a policy of turning away no student due to financial constraints. If you are a current full time student or experiencing unemployment, you may apply for financial assistance.
The Grounded By Yoga work-study program is for people who are passionate or curious about yoga and want to be more involved in the Grounded By Yoga community.
Examples of a work study program:
- Our front desk and cleaning positions require one shift per week, with a minimum commitment of six months. Work-study staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange, you receive one class for each class check in you do (about a half hour of work), and/or one class for each hour of deep studio cleaning you do.
- Studio Director, Sandy Hicks, has extended data input for some side projects she is involved in. You will be trained and you will use your own flexible time to tend to the work load deadlines.75 minutes equals one class
- Landscaping needs. 75 minutes equals one class
- General Cleaning (professional cleaners only)
To be considered for a scholarship, just complete our brief application, which is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t be embarrassed to reach out.
Work trades are also available. Please inquire if you desire a work trade (carpenter work, etc)
How to Contribute to the Scholarship Fund
Current students have the option of adding to their class package to contribute to the scholarship fund. In addition, Grounded By Yoga will periodically hold special classes and benefits to fund the scholarship fund. Please inquire if you’re interested in helping sponsor a student in need. Thank you for supporting the “Grounded By Yoga Students in Need”
Your gift will ONLY be used to support students and clients receiving financial aid or scholarships. Your gift will be acknowledged in our monthly newsletter (unless you prefer to remain anonymous). The recipients are not told from whom their particular scholarship / financial aid comes.
Give Any Amount of Your Choice
( ALL goes ONLY to serve those who are eligible to receive financial aid or scholarship or work-study program)
If interested in a more substantial donation, send us an email at email@example.com and we will forward our tax deductible contribution form.
Bless you for your help!