We believe in working not only with ourselves, but our community to improve each others’ lives and our planet. Its is and always will be our policy to help you with your journey, even if that means suggesting another Yoga school or approach.
We believe in striving to support each other in our personal growth through our yogic transformation and journey.
We believe that the efforts made on the part of others has a positive effect on our own lives, and that the art and discipline of yoga serves as a design for our whole life.
We believe that yoga is for everyone, that it transforms everyone, and that yoga is for YOU.
We believe in opening our doors and minds to teachers and students from all the Yoga lineages.
We believe that what or who may be a teacher to one person, may not have the same effect on another.
We believe that what or who may help heal one person, may not have the same effect on another.
We believe in exploration.
We are a community of committed teachers and staff who understand, from deep personal experience, the bliss and energy of Yoga. Our teachers bring their insight, dedication, years of practice and training, as well as openness, creativity and caring energy to class every day building an environment filled with learning, love, and fun.
Yoga is well-being, health, relaxation, transformation, new possibilities within a conscious community. Continuously improving and expanding our efforts thus serving the needs of our diverse student population with the creativity of our outstanding teachers.
We offer the highest quality programs for persons of all ages and walks of life and listen to and respect our students, their lives, and our planet as a whole.
Classes are offered in a variety of styles and at all levels from classical beginner students, children, athletes, seniors and people in need of rehabilitation; all with safe, compassionate and skillful teaching. All of our Yoga teachers are registered with the National Yoga Alliance and comply with the code of ethics.
May you have a blessed day, blessed year and a blessed life.
As a representative of a Registered Yoga School (RYS), we agree to uphold the ethical goals set forth in the following Code of Conduct:
1. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
2. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race,
creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
5. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
6. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
7. Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
8. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business